- The early morning study for exam and the exam itself.
- The classes after that; felt a little more broad in the classes today... stopped hating a teacher!
- The uninterrupted walk from SWD to Accounts division.
- The mango shake, badam milk and the two lemon juices which I gulped in one go.
- The clearing of thoughts with my doing what I thought was correct: logically, mentally, emotionally, etc.
- The evening walk to the temple where heads turned at my sober look.
- The long talk on the phone with a friend to whom I spoke as shamelessly as possible (asap)
So, for all the insomniacs, what were the top seven moments of your day?