December 28, 2009

As I turn twenty

Well, a post out of nowhere. I've always wanted to write so much about how I feel, but then, when some one pointed out that personal rant won't be productive, I succumbed. I did not feel like writing anymore! Not that I've been able to write anything of use but I sorely miss the mental satisfaction gained each time a post was published. Here I am, to cherish the same feeling after four long, eventful months.

That's the change I've undergone the entire year: I treaded off the path only to find that I had been on the right path all along. Got lost. But realized and worked out the path all over again.

There is so much to learn from failures and change is induced with each new failure: Failing made me stronger. There is a lot of difference when we do things after actually comprehending what they are.

In another way: unless and until I am able to justify why I believe in what I do, I would not believe in myself. Hope this serves as a new foreword to the posts hereafter.

2 comments:

VeeKay said...

good one ra..I am really one of those who desperately want to see ur posts flowing through the blog..If the blog is good it will surely get readers..but i guess u must make sum effort in advertising too..:P Anways pls dont stop blogging..:)

Harsha bhamidipati said...

Yeah, I was just wondering wat stopped you from writing those 4 months.

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...